Optima is a fully-integrated, 70mm system for tilt & turn windows that is expressly designed for installation in high, exposed or difficult access locations.
The system meets all requirements for thermal efficiency as standard. A wealth of intelligent design features plus double and triple glazing options mean thermal efficiency can be enhanced to meet your project’s specified standards, up to and including 0.8 W/m²K or A++.
Optima also offers market-leading structural strength and security. When correctly specified, Optima Tilt & Turn Windows are PAS24 approved as standard. Secured by Design requirements can also be met where required.
The Optima Tilt & Turn Window is available in sculptured and chamfered variations. It offers improved sightlines and a higher glass-to-frame ratio, which makes it an excellent choice for commercial projects. The system comes with the widest range of ancillaries in the industry, equipping you to create perfect projects every time.
Choice of colours
All colours are representative only- please refer to a Profile 22 swatch booklet for accurate colours and finishes. Not all Profile 22 products are available on all substrates - please refer to the Profile 22 swatch booklet. Colours and substrates subject to change. RAL numbers are quoted to be the nearest match.
- The 6-chambered outerframe and 5-chambered sash can also be used with RCM Thermal Inserts to increase the number of insulating chambers
- An extensive range of cills, baypoles, accessories and packers provides everything you need to complete a project
- The widest choice of glazing options on the market means delivering on thermal efficiency requirements is made easy
- Revolutionary, optional centre seals to the outerframe and sash give outstanding insulation and weather protection
- Secure bead system passes security tests without glazing clips and is ready for proposed enhancements to PAS24
- Strategic, local wall thickening for better screw and hardware retention
- Achieves 1.2 W/m²K / WER A+ with double glazing
- Achieves as low 0.8 W/m²K / WER A++ with triple glazing
- Meets the requirements of UK and EU Building Regulations
- PAS24 approved
- Suitable for Secured by Design solutions
- British Standards Group approved
Tilt & Turn window gallery
Profile 22 Optima windows fitted in high specification housing development.
Optima windows and French doors from Profile 22 selected for affordable housing