Casement windows are the classic window choice because they offer impressive versatility. They can be hinged at the top, the bottom or on either side. You can use a casement window in the smallest of openings or the largest of them. You can even have an arched or pointed casement window.
And with Optima double glazed casement windows from Profile 22 you also benefit from intelligent details and elegant design elements that will enhance your home for years to come.
Optima casement windows have slim frames and an elegant, timeless shape that suit everything from traditional cottages to new build homes.
If you would like to replicate classic window styles or add interesting touches, there are a wealth of design details to choose from such as decorative bars, stained glass and leaded lights. You can also personalise your casement windows with coloured frames.
- Achieves A+ with double glazing
- Achieves 1.2 W/m²K with double glazing
- Deeper drainage channels carry water away quickly and improve weather performance
- Narrower frame for more light and improved solar gain
- Secure bead system passes security tests without glazing clips and is ready for proposed enhancements to PAS24
- British Standards Group approved
- Suitable for Secured by Design solutions
Not only are Optima casement windows a beautiful choice, they are also a practical choice. Optima windows meet all energy efficiency requirements as standard, but if you want to make your home even more efficient, you can choose triple glazing or additional insulation to do just that.
Security meets all legal requirements as standard too. You can choose to upgrade the security so your windows meet Secured by Design criteria, which means they have been approved by the UK Police as offering state-of-the-art security measures.
Your Optima casement windows will be expertly manufactured to your precise requirements so they can be as unique as you are. Find your nearest Profile 22 installer today.