Optima Tilt & Turn Windows were especially designed for high rise buildings and buildings in exposed or difficult to access locations. They are packed with features to ensure understated style and intelligent practicality.
To let fresh air into your home without compromising on the safety or you or your loved ones, simply turn the window handle and the window tilts open using hinges at the base. This tilt position is held using secure stays. When the time comes to clean the window, push the window closed, turn the handle again and the hinges shift to the side. You can then open the window fully inwards so you can clean the exterior glass safely.
As well as intelligent practicality, Optima Tilt & Turn Windows also offer Optima style. The slim frames let more light into your home and ensure all the attention is on your views rather than your windows. At the same time, the choice of colours and optional extras mean you can still make a design statement if you want.
Energy efficiency is more important than ever when your building is exposed to the elements. Optima Tilt & Turn Windows don’t disappoint. They offer impressive energy efficiency. Security is assured too, for complete peace of mind wherever you are.
- Achieves A+ with double glazing
- Achieves 1.2 W/m²K with double glazing
- Deeper drainage channels carry water away quickly and improve weather performance
- A central Eurogroove gives superior security and strength
- Secure bead system passes security tests without glazing clips and is ready for proposed enhancements to PAS24
- Suitable for Secured by Design solutions