The Profile 22 Fully Reversible Window has been specially designed for medium and high rise applications and inaccessible locations. The 70mm system has a deep-bevelled edge that gives a striking, modern look.
Our innovative Aeroframe technology and the five chamber profile means the window achieves a WER A+ rating when glazed with argon filled triple glazing. It eliminates the need for expensive Krypton gas filled units, insulation in the profiles and expensive special reinforcing, therefore reducing cost.
High security locking and child resistant safety features deliver peace of mind. Plus the window rotates 180° so the outside pane can be cleaned without the window entering into the room or damaging curtains or blinds.
Choice of colours
All colours are representative only- please refer to a Profile 22 swatch booklet for accurate colours and finishes. Not all Profile 22 products are available on all substrates - please refer to the Profile 22 swatch booklet. Colours and substrates subject to change. RAL numbers are quoted to be the nearest match.
- ‘Aeroframe’ technology and five chamber system deliver greater thermal performance
- Multi-point mushroom espagnolette, with night vent facility and lockable handles (depending on fire egress requirements)
- Controllable or permanent ventilators can be fitted into the head of the frame
- Deep-bevelled edge to the window profile gives it a striking, modern look
- Easily rotates 180° for safe and easy cleaning of the outside blinds
- Achieves 0.8 W/m²K / WER A+ with triple glazing
- Meets the requirements of UK and EU Building Regulations
- PAS24 approved
- Suitable for Secured by Design solutions
- British Standards Group approved
Fully Reversible window gallery
Profile 22 Optima windows fitted in high specification housing development.
Optima windows and French doors from Profile 22 selected for affordable housing