Where a medium or high rise building needs a large flush window, the Profile 22 Flush Tilt & Turn Window is the answer.
The sash is positioned inside the frame, creating a sleek, elegant appearance and avoiding the frame overlap commonly associated with PVC-U. At the same time, because the window has a dimension of up to 2300 x 1450mm it can help create the light-filled airy spaces so often required.
The window has all the safety features you would expect from a product designed for use in medium and high rise buildings. In tilt mode, the window offers secure ventilation, important for ground floor installations. The tilt before turn operation improves safety. The tilt-turn gearing prevents selection from tilt to turn while in tilt mode and vice versa. Restrictors can be fitted for extra safety in medium-high rise buildings.
Choice of colours
All colours are representative only- please refer to a Profile 22 swatch booklet for accurate colours and finishes. Not all Profile 22 products are available on all substrates - please refer to the Profile 22 swatch booklet. Colours and substrates subject to change. RAL numbers are quoted to be the nearest match.
- ‘Aeroframe’ technology, 6-chamber sash, 5-chamber outer frame plus optional high performance centre seal system
- All-round locking, internal glazing and internal opening
- A wealth of features to ensure the safety of occupants and maintenance staff
- Window opening up to 2300 x 1450mm is ideal for larger windows
- Concealed gearing for improved aesthetics
- Achieves 0.8 W/m²K / WER A++ with triple glazing
- Meets the requirements of UK and EU Building Regulations
- PAS24 approved
- Suitable for Secured by Design solutions
- British Standards Group approved
Flush Tilt & Turn window gallery
Profile 22 Optima windows fitted in high specification housing development.
Optima windows and French doors from Profile 22 selected for affordable housing